- Web 1.0 is the “readable” phrase of the World Wide Web.
- In Web 1.0, there’s limited interaction between sites and users.
- Users passively receive information without feedback.
- Web 2.0 is the “writable” phrase of the World Wide Web.
- It allows users to interact with each other and web sites.
- Users can collaborate, participate and share information.
- Example of Web 2.0 sites are Youtube, Wiki, Facebook etc.
- Web 3.0 is the “executable” phrase of the World Wide Web.
- In Web 3.0 computers can interpret information like humans.
- Computers can generate and distribute content for user’s need.