BackChannel Chat is an online class disscussion tool. It increases participation in class because shy students have trouble in being active in classes but thanks to BackChannel Chat they can be more extrovert. Teachers can easily assess students’ knowledge over cath. The chat is under control of teachers.
Here is an example of what BackChannel Chat looks like.
- Class Badges is an online service which enables teachers to award their students.
- It’s a great way to encourage students.
- After their success, teachers can give badgets to students as an award.
- InstaGrok is a prepared mind map that gives you information about your topic.
- It makes learning more effective.
- With key words, it makes you know where to focus on.
Jeopardy Labs is a game-based learning tool. In classes it can be very useful and make students more interested. No need signing up, and students don’t need to have internet connection. While creating, you just need to write answer and students will find the question.
Here is an example of Jeopardy Labs.