- Qr code is the trademark for a type of matrix barcode.
- It contains information about the item which is attached to it.
- When you scan it, you reach the information in it.
- By using this app, you can create your own qr code.
- You just simply write the url you want to insert.
- After getting the code, scan it with an scanner and it directs you the website.
- It’s an app which allows you to create augmented reality.
- You need to print one of the pictures the app has and paint it.
- By using app, scan the picture and the picture becomes alive.
- Aurasma is an augmented reality tool, too.
- Teachers and students can use this to diversify learning.
BackChannel Chat is an online class disscussion tool. It increases participation in class because shy students have trouble in being active in classes but thanks to BackChannel Chat they can be more extrovert. Teachers can easily assess students’ knowledge over cath. The chat is under control of teachers.
Here is an example of what BackChannel Chat looks like.
- Class Badges is an online service which enables teachers to award their students.
- It’s a great way to encourage students.
- After their success, teachers can give badgets to students as an award.
- InstaGrok is a prepared mind map that gives you information about your topic.
- It makes learning more effective.
- With key words, it makes you know where to focus on.
Jeopardy Labs is a game-based learning tool. In classes it can be very useful and make students more interested. No need signing up, and students don’t need to have internet connection. While creating, you just need to write answer and students will find the question.
Here is an example of Jeopardy Labs.
Designmantic is a DIY (Do It Yourself) logo web service that everybody can use easily. It gives you a lot of sample for you to work on them. After finishing your logo, Designmantic gives you some card samples related with your interest and logo.
Here is my example of DesignMantic.
Puzzlemaker is a puzzle generation tool for everybody. It can be very useful in classes for any subject like vocabulary and grammer studies. And it gives you a lot of variety of different types of puzzle such as mazes, word searches, cryptograms and math squares.
Here is my example of PuzzleMaker.
It’s a web tool which allows you to create interactive stories, games, animations. By inseting templates, you can move your characters. Teachers can use this tool to make students more creative. It can make learning more fun.
Glogster is a web tool which enables you to create visiual posters. You van create a new canvas or choose prepared one. You can add videos, pictures and text. Teachers can use this in classes and make learning more fun.
Here is an example of Glogster.
It allows you to create posters and collages, certificates, invitations etc. It provides background art and easy to use tools. It can be very useful in learning.
Here is an example of PosterMyWall.