Google Drive is modern times memory card. Thanks to Drive you can access to your files with an internet connection anywhere.
Not only it allows you to store your files, it also allows you to create, share, manage documents with its own productivity apps.
These productivity apps are Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Drawings, Google Forms.
Working with others is much more easier with Drive.
-There is no need to get together to work on a file, you can work online, at the same time on a file.
-No need to worry when someone deletes all the data, you can get back all of them.
-You can download the files, Docs as Word, Slides as Power Point.
- Google Docs is an word processor.
- You can create, format documents.
- You can email documents to others as an attachment.
- You can share your file with others and work on it at the same time.
- You can go back any previous version by viewing file’s history.
- You can convert a Word file to a Google document.
- You can download files as Word, PDF, HTML etc.
- Google Slides is an online presentation app.
- You can create and edit presentations.
- You can share it with your friends and edit it together.
- You can convert .pptx and .pps files to Google presentations.
- You can download your presentations as .ppdf, .ppt, .svg etc.
- You can insert videos and images into your presentations.
- You can publish and embed presentations in web sites.
- Google Forms is an online app you can create any form.
- You can make a survey, quiz, invitation etc.
- You can record responses and collect informations you need.
- You can organize your forms by adding headers.
- After you’ve created your form you can edit it.
Let’s explore Google Drive…